How do you find customers and how do you tailor your offerings to the customers that you want? Our speakers discussed choosing new audience segments, listening to your existing customers and visitors, and providing the proper marketing to those visitors to help you sell the right things to the right people at this month’s meetup.
David Yarde – The Analytics of Business Decisions: Using data to build a smarter brand
Gain knowledge and understanding the fundamentals to the success of any brand strategy. Data is the key to whether a business thrives or dies. But even with its importance, how do we use it in our everyday businesses?
In this session, we’ll cover the following:
- How do I understand all these lines and numbers?
- How can I leverage analytics to create new products?
- Using analytics to improve brand experiences
- And much more.
Chris Edwards – Understanding Your Conversion Funnel
Whether you’re selling items on your website or trying to catch leads, you have a conversion funnel. Understanding the path and drop off points in that path are the key to success to optimize your conversion funnel. We will talk about the easiest ways to track this funnel and how to make sense of all the data you have collected. We will even talk about methods to discover why your users are dropping off and the most effective ways to address it. This talk will also look at the different tools including Google Analytics, HotJar, Mixpanel and Kissmetrics and how each of them can help you track your conversion funnel.
- Kissmetrics – https://www.kissmetrics.com/
- Hot Jar – https://www.hotjar.com/
- MixPanel – https://mixpanel.com/
- Google Analytics – http://www.google.com/analytics/
- Adobe Analytics – http://www.adobe.com/marketing-cloud/web-analytics.html
- Visual Website Optimizer – https://vwo.com/
- Optimizely – https://www.optimizely.com/
Chris’ Slides: Conversion Funnels WPORL Meetup